Friday, May 30, 2008

Rolling into Summer

It's been a while since I posted so I wanted to give a quick update...

  • All the Booples videos are online at Booples.com to view online for free!
  • I'm talking w/ 2 different non-U.S. networks about airing Booples
  • I've been making some logo promo videos for Phil Vischer's new Jelly Telly
  • I'm almost done w/ the next Booples episode "God Made Everything" (not set on that title)
  • I'm talking w/ another children's show producer about putting Booples in that show
I have a lot going on, but unlike a couple months ago, I'm very much at peace w/ it all. No stress, just fun. It's all in God's hands and His timing. Not only does it feel better, but I think I'm actually getting more done! Great combo!

It's very freeing to "give up" (e.g., die to yourself). Not that I've "arrived", but I can see a little bit more down that path.

I'd love to hear from you: write me or comment on this post.

No comments: